APPCC Member creates new Bereavement Leaflets
The APPCC has worked with Jane Matthews, author of Losing a Pet, to produce a bereavement leaflet to help owners affected by the loss of their pet. We have also had support from several experienced pet bereavement counsellors and the nationwide Pet Bereavement Support Service run by SCAS. Copies are available through APPCC members, pet bereavement counsellors and veterinary surgeries throughout the UK. Alternatively you can download the leaflet HERE
Essential information on choosing the right Pet Cremation Service:
- Why shouldn’t I just use the pet crematorium that my vet suggests?
- What is Individual Pet Cremation?
- What is Communal Pet Cremation?
- Which Pet Crematorium should I use?
- How to choose a pet crematorium?
- How do I know my pet will be cremated in a chamber on its own and will I get the correct ashes?
- What is considered good practice for an individual cremation?
- What questions should I ask Pet Crematorium?
- How long will it take before my pet is cremated and their ashes are returned?
- How much will my vet stand to make from arranging the cremation for me?
- what are the alternatives to cremation?
- Contact Us