New ways to say goodbye
How do you pay tribute to a much loved pet who has just died? An Article in Your Dog Magazine (November 2010) reveals how some owners are choosing to say goodbye. It explains how more owners are choosing to arrange the after-death care of their much loved pets themselves rather than leave them at the vets. Read the article here.
Essential information on choosing the right Pet Cremation Service:
- Why shouldn’t I just use the pet crematorium that my vet suggests?
- What is Individual Pet Cremation?
- What is Communal Pet Cremation?
- Which Pet Crematorium should I use?
- How to choose a pet crematorium?
- How do I know my pet will be cremated in a chamber on its own and will I get the correct ashes?
- What is considered good practice for an individual cremation?
- What questions should I ask Pet Crematorium?
- How long will it take before my pet is cremated and their ashes are returned?
- How much will my vet stand to make from arranging the cremation for me?
- what are the alternatives to cremation?
- Contact Us