Pet Memorials & Pet Caskets
Following the death of your pet you can choose to remember them in a variety of ways. If your pet has been cremated then you may wish to have their ashes back to scatter in a favourite spot or to keep with you indoors.
Specialist individual pet crematoriums normally offer a wide range of pet caskets and urns for you to choose from. For many people playing an active part in choosing the vessel for their pet’s ashes is one way of helping deal with their bereavement. Pet caskets and urns can vary from something very simple used to scatter ashes from to something very ornate in order to commemorate them.
Examples of Pet Caskets
Here are a few examples of the different types of pet caskets available:
Whether you have chosen to have your pet’s body buried or cremated purchasing a pet memorial is one way to celebrate and commemorate the bond you shared. Pet Memorials come in all shapes and sizes with many suitable for home use.
Examples of Pet Memorials
Here are a few examples of the different types of pet memorials available:
- Why shouldn’t I just use the pet crematorium that my vet suggests?
- What is Individual Pet Cremation?
- What is Communal Pet Cremation?
- Which Pet Crematorium should I use?
- How to choose a pet crematorium?
- How do I know my pet will be cremated in a chamber on its own and will I get the correct ashes?
- What is considered good practice for an individual cremation?
- What questions should I ask Pet Crematorium?
- How long will it take before my pet is cremated and their ashes are returned?
- How much will my vet stand to make from arranging the cremation for me?
- what are the alternatives to cremation?
- Contact Us