8 months for Emma Bent
Emma Bent, owner of Peak Pet Cremations has been sent to prison for 8 months following her guilty plea in rerlation to charges of fraudulently claiming to cremate six pets found dumped in a field in Lower Hartshay, near Ripley, in August 2009.
Essential information on choosing the right Pet Cremation Service:
- Why shouldn’t I just use the pet crematorium that my vet suggests?
- What is Individual Pet Cremation?
- What is Communal Pet Cremation?
- Which Pet Crematorium should I use?
- How to choose a pet crematorium?
- How do I know my pet will be cremated in a chamber on its own and will I get the correct ashes?
- What is considered good practice for an individual cremation?
- What questions should I ask Pet Crematorium?
- How long will it take before my pet is cremated and their ashes are returned?
- How much will my vet stand to make from arranging the cremation for me?
- what are the alternatives to cremation?
- Contact Us