Before contacting us read our How to Choose a Pet Crematorium page for answers to frequently asked questions. If you still have any questions about pet cremation services, pet ashes or preparing for the death of your pet then please fill in the contact form below.
We will endeavour to respond to your email within 24 hours. Please include yours and your pet’s names, your address and your telephone number if you would prefer to talk to us about your query. If you are needing to arrange a cremation service for your pet then please visit www.appcc.org.uk for your nearest pet crematorium or cemetery.
* indicates required field
Alternatively browse the links to the specialist individual pet crematoria below and contact the pet crematorium of your choice directly with any questions:
Essential information on choosing the right Pet Cremation Service:
- Why shouldn’t I just use the pet crematorium that my vet suggests?
- What is Individual Pet Cremation?
- What is Communal Pet Cremation?
- Which Pet Crematorium should I use?
- How to choose a pet crematorium?
- How do I know my pet will be cremated in a chamber on its own and will I get the correct ashes?
- What is considered good practice for an individual cremation?
- What questions should I ask Pet Crematorium?
- How long will it take before my pet is cremated and their ashes are returned?
- How much will my vet stand to make from arranging the cremation for me?
- what are the alternatives to cremation?
- Contact Us