Dogs Monthly August Edition
‘Behind Closed Doors’ is an article published in the August edition of Dogs Monthly, it investigates what may happen to your pet if you choose to use a crematorium that is not a member of the APPCC. You can read the full article behind closed doors here.
Essential information on choosing the right Pet Cremation Service:
- Why shouldn’t I just use the pet crematorium that my vet suggests?
- What is Individual Pet Cremation?
- What is Communal Pet Cremation?
- Which Pet Crematorium should I use?
- How to choose a pet crematorium?
- How do I know my pet will be cremated in a chamber on its own and will I get the correct ashes?
- What is considered good practice for an individual cremation?
- What questions should I ask Pet Crematorium?
- How long will it take before my pet is cremated and their ashes are returned?
- How much will my vet stand to make from arranging the cremation for me?
- what are the alternatives to cremation?
- Contact Us