Save us from the monster fish: how should you dispose of your pet?Goldfish disposed of down the toilet are now taking over waterways in Australia. …
Pet grief: When you lose your most faithful friendThe death of a cherished dog or cat can be just as devastating as the loss of …
Crook who conned horse owners into fake cremationsA CONMAN made thousands of pounds taking horse-owners’ beloved animals away for supposed individual cremation but diverted the …
APPCC Members dominate Cemetery of the Year AwardsThe highly prestigious competition has been held since 1997 for human sites and in 2004 the awards were …
Pet Cremation Services explained
Essential information on choosing the right Pet Cremation Service:
- Why shouldn’t I just use the pet crematorium that my vet suggests?
- What is Individual Pet Cremation?
- What is Communal Pet Cremation?
- Which Pet Crematorium should I use?
- How to choose a pet crematorium?
- How do I know my pet will be cremated in a chamber on its own and will I get the correct ashes?
- What is considered good practice for an individual cremation?
- What questions should I ask Pet Crematorium?
- How long will it take before my pet is cremated and their ashes are returned?
- How much will my vet stand to make from arranging the cremation for me?
- what are the alternatives to cremation?
- Contact Us