Save us from the monster fish: how should you dispose of your pet?
Fraudster left dead animals to rot in field
Pet grief: When you lose your most faithful friend
Swan Pit Pet Crematorium investigated for fraud
Crook who conned horse owners into fake cremations
Care needed when it comes to cremation
New ways to say goodbye
8 months for Emma Bent
Guilty Plea entered in Dumped Dogs Trial
Dogs Monthly August Edition
APPCC Member creates new Bereavement Leaflets
APPCC Members dominate Cemetery of the Year Awards
Pet Cremation Services explained
Essential information on choosing the right Pet Cremation Service:
- Why shouldn’t I just use the pet crematorium that my vet suggests?
- What is Individual Pet Cremation?
- What is Communal Pet Cremation?
- Which Pet Crematorium should I use?
- How to choose a pet crematorium?
- How do I know my pet will be cremated in a chamber on its own and will I get the correct ashes?
- What is considered good practice for an individual cremation?
- What questions should I ask Pet Crematorium?
- How long will it take before my pet is cremated and their ashes are returned?
- How much will my vet stand to make from arranging the cremation for me?
- what are the alternatives to cremation?
- Contact Us